From answering your calls to managing finances (and everything in between!), running an independent business requires a lot of time and hard
work. Hiring in house staff to take care of your admin may be something that is on the cards as your business grows and expands, but for a cheaper and easier alternative why not outsource your calls to Best Reception?
An outsourced reception can benefit your business in many ways, for example:
– Having your own receptionist answering your calls in your business name makes your company appear larger than it is, and gives it a more professional appearance.
– It can free up your time to concentrate on more aspects of the business than just answering your incoming calls.
– If you work from home, an outsourced reception can help to avoid unprofessional background noise, such as a doorbell ringing, dogs barking or noises from the street outside.
– We offer a free of charge sales screening service, so can stop pesky sales getting through and wasting your valuable time.
– Outsourcing your calls to us means that callers will not be put through to a voicemail, which can be off putting especially if it is a clients first time calling your company and they are looking to do business.
– All messages will taken from calls will be sent directly to you, so you can deal with them in your own pace and in a way that is convenient for you.
– Coming through to a familiar receptionist will provide callers with a permanent base for your customers call, instead of being answered by a person on the go if you are out of the office.
All of our services are tailor made to reflect you and the way you run your business; and include everything from simply taking messages and passing them on right up to appointment booking and diary management. So if you want an outsourced reception that is friendly, reliable and completely unique- contact Best Reception today to start your free trial!